Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Year End Sale

Malaysia Year-End Sale 2010 (M-YES)
20 November 2010 until 2 January 2011

The Year-End Sale is back with great discounts! The season is awaited eagerly by Malaysians and visitors alike for the unbelievable discounts, bargains and promotions. Load your shopping carts with gifts, souvenirs, branded items and everything else you need for the year-end festive season!

I have been out of mood for the Year End Sale lately, but when anything unhappy ended, when life back to normal, I'm back! Rather than feeling hungry and sleepy all the time, I feeling great and refreshing when "it" ends. I'm glad that I have a supportive hubby who always stand with me whenever I need him.

Okay, back to shopping mood. I haven't really shop for quite some time. A few days ago, Jusco sent us an invitation to J Card member day on 16th Dec. Yup, as usual I'll go Jusco on the day before to reserve the goods. Coincidentally, I have book movie ticket on 15th Dec for the Narnia. LOL! After Narnia, I'll start my shopping of reservation!

And I'm going KL on Christmas Day for more shopping! Yay! I want a stay in Hoseasons villas in france hopefully in the coming year! :)

No comments: