Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

What is Straight Talk anyway? Straight Talk is a “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. It is a unlimited monthly service for only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web which means unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00! 411 calls are included at no extra charge and it is free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees.

I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talk because I cut my cell phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on a contract these days when you can get everything you need without one. Hook, line and sinker! You can use Android on Straight Talk to Call a friend too!

Let us watch one of some real Straight Talk customers says.

Imagine the amount of money you could save switching to Straight Talk. I would have buy more baby stuff for my coming baby with the extra money I saved! My baby will definitely have more nice cloths! Six months to go before my precious little one comes to the world!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: