Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Fm Prudential gaming

I'm really feel both embarrassing and disappointing when I pick up the call from My Fm. The one who called was Phoebe.

At first, I thought she's those insurance or credit card sale person, I told her I'm not free, asking her to declare where she's from. *slap head*

Then only she told my she's from My Fm.

I'm trembling at that moment, thinking that the price of RM2,000 will surely be mine since I've prepared the answer for the multiple of 2 to 9 with the range of 0 to 150. Guess what? She asked me to give the answer for the multiple of 3 for the range of 1000 to 1020!

Why the difference is that big? I'm sure, they used to ask for the answer ranged 0 to 150. How come?

Do you think I can sleep well tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they like to make fun with contestant before start the game...

1000 to 1020 is really quite a big range...

just a game...
don't care so much...

Cindy said...

You're right. Thanks anyway!