Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stuffed crab

My uncle, auntie, cousin, hubby and I went all the way to Kemaman, Terengganu from Kuantan on the Labour day morning. It took around 1 1/2 hour drive from Kuantan. In Kemaman, a visit to the restaurant for stuffed crabs is a must.

The restaurant we went is Tong Juan, which is one of the stuffed crab restaurant there. My auntie and uncle went to others before, but Tong Juan is the best. So every time we go Kemaman, we'll go Tong Juan.

I only manage to snap the stuffed crab, but not others. We ordered prawn, fish and vegetable too. But foods selling fast at our table, I don't want to missed out, so I quit photoing!


The famous Tong Juan for stuffed crab.


Delicious stuffed crabs!

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

dont know whether this is the same as i eat during wedding dinners..where they stuff the crab shell with meat and vege..
hehe... wanna try also la..but kemaman? wow..very far far la..

Cindy said...

Ya, far away but worth a try if you were there!

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog.

Hmm just a word of advice - pregnant lady is not encouraged to eat crab - high risk for ur baby having sensitive skin.

Kev said...

well, my mom used to make stuffed crab shell. Deliciously sweet & juicy :)

aBIGwhale said...

we cook stuff crab too here at home.. :D that's yummy.. :D