Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Why me?

I'm really feeling sad and scare now. These are the only word I could find to describe my feeling.

There is something really serious happened to my pregnancy.

Our trip to KL tomorrow is canceled due to this matter, the doctor doesn't allow me to go outstation as I may be having heavy period anytime which need to be admitted to the hospital to "clean up", I am scheduled to revisit the doctor on the coming Monday if NOTHING happened.

Hubby and my mother in law are going to accompany me to another doctor later for another check up, see what others opinion about this.

I am real scare!!! To "clean up", I am to go into the operation room like any other operations! I am also concern about the effect of the "clean up" to my coming pregnancy.

Hopefully everything will be fine and my pregnancy is going back to a normal one. I don't want any abortion!!!

2 comments:

Merryn said...

so sorry to read bout ur pregnancy cindy. take it all in ur stride n hope everything's alrite. i know it is easier said than done, but just to let u know, i'm here to give u moral support. i think dat's the most i cud do at the moment. u take care of urself kay?

Cindy said...

Thanks, Merryn.