Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Berlin's Bier Houz

It's the Berlin's Bier Houz! It's in the Greentown Business Centre. My friend brought me there for lunch last week.

Once I got there, the first impression to me is "expensive", I'm pretty sure our lunch will be expensive. But I was wrong, they offered set lunch at rm15 only. It consist of a drink, a self-service salad and a main dish.

Go and try if you haven't, it's a nice place to sit in for meal.







4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i posted mine last week.. :p yes, it is worth it..

ChrisAu said...

so, this is a new addition to greentown? Will try it when im back. im needed to make a list of makan places when im back to 'Yee-Pou'.

Cindy said...

Claire - I think we went there on the same day. I saw someone who looks like your son wearing red-t, but I didn't go n find out. Did you all sit on the table near the end of the shop?

Cindy said...

ChrisAu - Ya... should go n try!