Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cindy's down!



See the amount of medicine I'm taking??? I have been sick since few weeks ago with cough and flu, but it's already recovered. However, they decided to come back for a visit on the beginning of this week. So I'm again down with cough and flu.

I have been coughing my lung out, until one of the nerve on my right lower abdomen is hurt. Now I'm suffering, I can't even cough no matter how itchy my throat is. If I accidentally cough, I'll feel like the nerve at the lower abdomen will burst!

*Sigh*

4 comments:

ChrisAu said...

aww....it's the weather! Take care and get well soon, Cindy!

Cindy said...

Thanks!

Kev said...

Hi Cindy

Hope you're feeling better. TQ for commenting on my blog.

Take care

Cheers!

Cindy said...

Kev - :)