Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I want a Garmin-Asus A10

See the price? RM499 instead of RM1399 with free car kit worth RM249! It's a great deal!

It's a package with 24 months contract with Digi Smart Plan. My friend bought it last week, and I had try on it, it's fabulous. The full featured Garmin GPS Satellite Navigation comes with junction view which made all of us attract to this phone. I love it because of its GPS, 5MP camera with auto focus, wifi & bluetooth capable. It runs on Android 2.1 which many app could be downloaded for usage. Wow, wow, wow! I love it max!

We will have to sign up for Digi Smart Plan which offer RM68 for unlimited Internet to get this phone. Since the package is a all-in-one with no minimum call usage (just pay-as-you-use), I will switch hubby's number to Digi from Maxis. Since hubby doesn't call out often, it suites him.

Now that I have done porting the number out from Maxis to Digi, I will still have to wait for the phone to be restock. It is out of stock currently. I just received call from Digi Centre Ipoh that the phone will probably arrived by Saturday.

..................... am anxiously waiting!

No comments: