Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saloon-ing

Gosh, I 'm stuck in the saloon from 10.30am to 12.45pm!!! No, no! I'm not doing any treatment, perming, coloring nor rebonding. All I want to do is to wash and cut my fringe.

Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, saloons tend to increase price around 10 days ahead, that is why the saloon is packed during this time. I waited in front of the shop even before it opens. Yet, I have to wait for long time before my hair is washed and waited longer to have my fringe trimmed.

Fortunately, I bumped into my ex-ladyboss who coincidentally went there to rebond her hair. We chit-chatted about everything happened recently. Thus time won't passed boring. My ex-ladyboss is working for her dad to take care of the developer department. Now that she has stopped working with his dad, she will launching another developer partnered with my ex-colleague. They are building terrace houses in Kampar. And they will have their custom design business cards. It is always a good idea to part out from own parents to do business, not to rely on parents is great for me. I envy them for their courage. I wish them every success.

No comments: