Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dinner at Oldtown

Hubby and I went Oldtown to an old reataurant named Hoong Tou for our dinner yesterday night, while my FIL and MIL were not backed from Genting Highland.

Oh, Genting Highland! It has been a long time since I been there - I think more then 10 months! I miss the cold air in Genting Highland. I must make a trip there in the coming months.

Well, this old fashion restaurant still attracts many people and they serve good food. But then, it is a bit more pricey compared to others. The food was served within few mins - real fast!


2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i notice that it was renovated a bit.. looks so nice.. this time i want to order like yours.. the crispy wan ton is same, right? yes, a bit pricey there.. but never mind.. once awhile ok..

ChrisAu said...

Arh...... I miss 'gau Kai Cheong'