Announcement!!!

Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life too!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I feel bad

I have a friend who is working in Australia started few months ago. She told me she's lonely without friends there and her colleagues do not like her much because she can't speak English fluently and mostly cannot catch what they are saying.

I told her I got a friend who is now studying there. And I introduce both of them to know each other online through the MSN. But soon after this, I regretted!

They start off within 2 weeks! I feel sorry for my friend's current or may be I should say ex boyfriend. I blamed myself for this. I can't sleep well last night after getting know the news.

2 comments:

richard said...

Hello Cindy, just visiting....I have a tag for you , I hope you like it...

Keep on smiling...

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Oooohhh well.. it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself okay?